This year, thirteen Year 6 pupils were selected to be St George's Sports Leaders.
Leila, Darragh, Noah, Eric, Cyprian, Emily, Nikola, Gabriel, Aniela, Alice, Jeremy, Lily and Rami.
Our Sports Leaders are role models to the rest of the school and act as the children's voice for sport at St George's. Their roles and responsibilites include:
- Leading, managing and officiating School Games
- Leading and running their own Lunchtime clubs (see their rota below)
- Games with KS1 - 'Play Leaders'
- Planning and delivering House Competitions, working closely with our House Captains
- Advertising sporting events
- Writing reports about sporting events and news
- Monitoring and helping with equipment