KS2 Class Teacher RE Leader TLR 2A
KS2 Class Teacher RE Leader TLR 2A - September 2022
The Governors are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, highly-motivated teachers to join our over-subscribed 2 form entry school graded as ‘good’ with ‘outstanding’ behaviour in our last Ofsted. The school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Love of learning and dedication to own professional development
- Be a practising Catholic or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- Have a high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others
- Experienced teacher, not suitable for not suitable for NQTs (ECTs)
- Practising Catholic, The requirement to be a practising Catholic is desirable for this post.
We can offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Professional, dedicated staff and good support
- Aspirational leadership enabling professional development
- Dedicated and highly supportive parents and governing body
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities
Visits: we welcome visits, to arrange call the School Office telephone: 0208 422 1272
To apply: complete a CES application form, see Job Description and Person Specification for further details then submit your application with related documents via TES or direct by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
St George’s Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy and Blessed Holy Family Catholic Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunity employer.