Black History Month UK 1st October - 31st October
It's that time of year where we celebrate Black History
Take a look at our page https://www.stgeorgesprimary.org/black-history-month-2021-1/
What's on during Black History Month 2021?
The full programme of events for Black History Month 2021 is yet to be announced – check back soon for more events and activities!
- Join a Black History River Cruise to explore thousands of years of African and Caribbean history, with a special lineup of historical speakers. 3 Oct
- Discover contemporary works by Black artists at Zari Gallery's Honour, Remember, Inspire exhibition. 4-29 Oct
- Follow young actress Lou on a haunting journey through London's past and present with Rockets and Blue Lights at the National Theatre. Until 9 Oct
- See American playwright Aleshea Harris' award-winning tale of revenge Is God Is at the Royal Court Theatre. Until 23 Oct
- Celebrate six decades of works from British-Ghanaian photographer James Barnor in a major retrospective exhibition at the Serpentine North Gallery. Until 24 Oct