Healthy Eating Week
‘Healthy Eating Week’ is next week, 13th – 17th June 2022.
The big message for the week this year is … Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the week has a different theme:
• Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
• Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY - put plenty on your plate
• Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
• Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
• Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions
Please see the attached leaflet for more information. Please encourage your children to eat healthier and a more sustainable diet at home. Please also find attached a health tracker for the children to track their progress at home.