Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Salary: G2 – G3 (depending on qualifications and experience)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our committed staff team.
The hours of work are Monday to Wednesday 8.40am–3.15pm and Thursdays and Fridays 8.40am – 12.30pm term time only. This is a temporary position till 31 July 2022 when it will be reviewed.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic outlook
- NVQ 2/3 level supporting Teaching & Learning
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic Ethos
- The support of caring friendly staff
- Enthusiastic and engaged well behaved pupils
- A strong commitment to CPD relevant to the role
- Strong support from Inclusion Manager
If you would like to find out more, please contact the Inclusion Manager, Mrs Arthur on 0208 422 1272 or email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
CES application forms are available to download from the school’s website under ‘Vacancies’ on www.stgeorgesprimary.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday 26th November
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 30th November
St George’s Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are required for all successful applicants. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment.